Adapted to the driftwood, the LED strips were covered with an opal cover for optimal light distribution. Due to the 2 wafer-thin 150 cm long wire rope suspensions, the lamp seems to float in the room. The cable with the power supply was led out in the middle. The wooden surface was left natural.
- Wooden length of the lamp about 158 cm
- Wood diameter approx. <9 cm
- Weight about 2 kg
- Supply line and wire rope length 150 cm (can be shortened)
- Ceiling connection housing brushed nickel matt
- Light intensity 1450 lumens = corresponds to approx. An 85 watt normal incandescent lamp
- Light color 2900 Kelvin = corresponds to incandescent light
- the lamp is sold with a lamp of energy class A +
- the LED lamps in the luminaire can be replaced by us or a specialist company
Optionally, the lamp can be supplied with a remote control and built-in dimming module.
With this remote control, the light can be switched and dimmed continuously. The surcharge is € 48.