Led driftwood lamp
Adapted to the delicate driftwood, the LED strips were covered with an opal cover for optimal light distribution. Due to the 2 wafer-thin 150 cm long wire rope suspensions, the light seems to float in the room. The supply line with the power supply was led out in the middle. The wooden surface was left natural.
- Wood length approx. 96 cm
- Diameter approx. <5 cm
- Weight approx. 1 kg
- Supply line and rope length 150 cm (can be shortened)
- Ceiling connection housing, metal, brushed nickel matt
- Light intensity 900 lumens = corresponds to approx. 65 watt normal lamp
- Light color 2900 Kelvin = corresponds to the light of an incandescent lamp
- the lamp is sold with an A + energy class lamp
- the LED lamps in the luminaire can be replaced by us or a specialist company
Optionally, the luminaire can be supplied with a remote control and built-in dimming module. With this remote control, the light can be switched and continuously dimmed. The surcharge is € 48.
Alternatively, the luminaire can be equipped with a dimmable power supply for your built-in dimmer in the wall. The surcharge is € 45.