Shabby Chic floating lantern 5 flg. ~ 97 cm
This driftwood has been made into an extraordinary lamp.
The lamp was equipped with five decorative porcelain sockets. The complex wiring is not visible on the top. The transparent supply line was led out in the middle. The driftwood was waxed in Shabby Chic.
Five decorative LED bulbs a 4 W, which are many times more durable compared to halogen bulbs, are included with this luminaire as standard.
- Wood length approx. 97 cm
- Wood diameter approx. <9 cm
- Total length of suspensions 150 cm (shortenable)
- Weight approx. 4 kg
- Ceiling connection housing porcelain white
- Porcelain mounts E 27 60 W max.
- Including five LED bulbs a 4 W, these correspond to a luminous efficacy of about a 20 W compared to a standard incandescent lamp
- This luminaire is suitable for bulbs of the energy classes E- A ++
- the lamp is delivered with a light source of energy class A +
Unique and individual, you will receive a unique eyewear guarantee!
LED bulbs, E27 4 W LED
Beam angle 180 °
Electricity consumption: approx. 4 kWh / 1000h
Energy efficiency class: A +
Operating voltage: AC 220-240V / 50-60Hz
Color temperature: 2800K, warm white
Power consumption 4 watts
Comparison value: 6 W corresponds to approx. 20 W (incandescent lamp)
Operating temperature: -20 ° C - + 50 ° C
Luminosity: 408 lumens
Light color: warm white
Diameter: approx. 60 mm
Length incl. Base: approx. 105 mm
Current: 240 mA
No switch-on delay - Immediately 100% brightness
Five LED bulbs a 4 W are included as standard.
We can also replace the bulbs and deliver the following wattages:
5 x bulbs a 6 W, - equivalent to approx. One 40 W normal light bulb each
5 x bulbs a 8 W, - corresponds to approximately one each 45 W normal light bulb
If you wish an exchange of bulbs, please send us a message to our email address: [email protected]