"Sandwich" lamp, oiled oak
Our "Sandwich" lamp series is new to our range.
A 5 mm thick acrylic strip was incorporated between the two oak wood panels. This strip is illuminated separately, decorative and slightly discreet by LEDs. Due to the 4 wafer-thin wire rope suspensions, the lamp seems to float in the room.
The high-performance LEDs in warm white give an excellent even and glare-free light
The load capacity of the 4 wire suspensions is 6 kg.
- Oak glued wood, oiled, natural growth
- Wood length approx. 80 cm
- Wood width approx. 20 cm
- Wood thickness approx. 4.3 cm
- Total length of the suspensions + supply line 150 cm - can be shortened
- Weight approx. 5 kg
- Ceiling connection housing brushed nickel matt
- Light intensity 1,400 lumens = corresponds to approx. 90 watt normal light bulbs
- Light color 2,900 Kelvin = corresponds to the warm white incandescent lamp light
- The luminaire is sold with a light source of energy class A +
- The LED lamps in the luminaire can be replaced by us or a specialist company
A timeless lamp that is ideal for counters, dining and coffee tables!
The lamp can optionally be supplied with a remote control and built-in dimming module. With this remote control the lamp can be switched and dimmed continuously. The surcharge is € 48.
Alternatively, the luminaire can be equipped with a dimmable power supply for your built-in dimmer in the wall. The surcharge is € 45.
Selection of supply line: **
The illustration of the lamp shows this with a central supply line.
The lamp can also be delivered between the wire ropes with the supply line on the side.