Light "sandwich" oiled oak
Brand new is this innovative lamp, - "sandwich", because between the two oak panels a 5 mm thick acrylic strip is incorporated. This strip is illuminated by LEDs separately, decorative and slightly discreet. Due to the 4 wafer-thin wire rope suspensions the lamp seems to float in space.
The high-performance LEDs in warm white give off an excellent even and glare-free light down. But not only is it a luminaire in and of itself, but it can also be used as a shelf / shelf for decorating glasses, etc.
The load capacity of the 4 wire suspensions is 6 kg.
- Oak laminated wood oiled natural growth
- Wood length about 100 cm
- Wood width about 20 cm
- Wood thickness approx. 4.3 cm
- Total length of the suspensions + supply line 150 cm - can be shortened
- Weight about 5 kg
- Ceiling connection housing nickel matt brushed
- Supply line in the middle
- Light intensity 1,700 lumens = corresponds to about two 60 watt normal bulbs
- Light color 2,900 Kelvin = corresponds to the warm white incandescent light
- The luminaire is sold with an energy class A + bulb
- The LED lamps can be exchanged in the luminaire by us or a specialist company
A timeless lamp that is ideal for counters, dining and coffee tables!
For a surcharge of € 48.00, the luminaire can be equipped with a dimming module and a radio remote control for switching and dimming. If you wish this function, please add the radio remote control additionally to the shopping cart.
Selection feeder: **
The illustration of the lamp shows this, with a central supply line.
The luminaire can also be supplied with the supply line at the side, between the wire ropes.