"Sandwich" lamp acacia
A 5 mm thick acrylic strip was worked in between the two oak panels, which is illuminated separately, decorative and slightly discreet by LEDs. The 4 wafer-thin wire rope suspensions literally seem to hover in the room.
The high-performance LEDs in warm white give an excellent, uniform and glare-free light
The load capacity of the 4 rope suspensions is 6 kg.
- Natural glue wood acacia
- wood length approx. 80 cm
- wood width approx. 20 cm
- Wood thickness approx.4.3 cm
- Total length of the suspensions + supply line 150 cm - can be shortened
- Weight about 5 kg
- Ceiling connection housing brushed nickel matt
- Luminous intensity 1,400 lumens = corresponds to approx. A 90 watt normal incandescent lamp
- Light color 2,900 Kelvin = corresponds to the warm white incandescent light
- The lamp is sold with a lamp of energy class A +
- The LED lamps in the luminaire can be replaced by us or a specialist company
A timeless lamp that is ideal for counters, dining and coffee tables!
The luminaire can optionally be supplied with a remote control and built-in dimming module.
With this remote control, the light can be switched and dimmed continuously. The surcharge is € 48.
Selection of supply line: **
The illustration of the lamp shows this, with a central supply line.
The luminaire can also be delivered between the wire cables with the supply line on the side.