Light "sandwich" acacia
Between the two oak panels a 5 mm thick acrylic strip was incorporated. This strip is illuminated by LEDs separately, decorative and slightly discreet. Due to the 4 wafer-thin wire rope suspensions the lamp seems to float in space.
The high-performance LEDs in warm white give an excellent even and glare-free light
The load capacity of the 4 wire suspensions is 6 kg.
- Glulam acacia natural growth
- Wood length about 80 cm
- Wood width about 20 cm
- Wood thickness approx. 4.3 cm
- Total length of the suspensions + supply line 150 cm - can be shortened
- Weight about 5 kg
- Ceiling connection housing nickel matt brushed
- Supply line in the middle
- Light intensity 1,400 lumens = corresponds approximately to a 90 watt normal light bulb
- Light color 2,900 Kelvin = corresponds to the warm white incandescent light
- The luminaire is sold with an energy class A + bulb
- The LED lamps can be exchanged in the luminaire by us or a specialist company
A timeless lamp that is ideal for counters, dining and coffee tables!
For a surcharge of € 48.00, the luminaire can be equipped with a dimming module and a radio remote control for switching and dimming. If you wish this function, please add the radio remote control additionally to the shopping cart.