Light "sandwich" oiled oak
Brand new is this innovative lamp, - "sandwich", because between the two oak panels a 5 mm thick acrylic strip is incorporated. This strip is illuminated by LEDs separately decorative. Due to the 4 thin wire cable suspensions the lamp seems to float in space.
The high-performance LEDs in warm white give an excellent even and glare-free light
downwards. The luminous efficiency corresponds to 2 x 60 watt incandescent lamps spread over the area.
But not only is it a luminaire in and of itself, but it can also be used as a shelf / shelf for decorating glasses, etc.
The load capacity of the 4 wire suspensions is 6 kg.
- Oiled oak wood
- Wood length about 80 cm
- Wood width about 20 cm
- Wood thickness approx. 4.3 cm
- Total length of the suspensions + supply line 150 cm - can be shortened
- Weight about 5 kg
- Ceiling connection housing nickel matt brushed
- Supply line in the middle
- Light intensity 1,400 lumens = corresponds approximately to a 90 watt normal light bulb
- Light color 2,900 Kelvin = corresponds to the warm white incandescent light
- The lamp is sold with a bulb of energy class A +
- The LED lamps can be replaced by us or a specialist in the luminaire
A timeless lamp, which is ideal for counters, dining and coffee table!
For a surcharge of 48,00 €, the lamp can be equipped with a dimming module and a radio remote control for switching and dimming. If you want this function, please add the radio remote control additionally to the shopping cart.