Lamp "Sandwich" oiled oak
This innovative luminaire is completely new - "sandwich" because a 5 mm thick acrylic strip is incorporated between the two oak wood panels. This strip is illuminated separately, decorative and slightly discreet by LEDs. The 4 wafer-thin wire rope suspensions literally seem to hover in the room.
The high-performance LEDs in warm white emit an excellent, uniform and glare-free light downwards. But it is not just a lamp in and of itself, it can also be used as a shelf / shelf for decorating glasses etc.
The load capacity of the 4 rope suspensions is 6 kg.
- Oiled oak glued oil natural growth
- wood length approx. 120 cm
- wood width approx. 20 cm
- Wood thickness approx.4.3 cm
- Total length of the suspensions + supply line 150 cm - can be shortened
- Weight about 7 kg
- Ceiling connection housing brushed nickel matt
- Light intensity 2,000 lumens = corresponds to approx. Two 75 watt normal light bulbs
- Light color 2,900 Kelvin = corresponds to the warm white incandescent light
- The lamp is sold with a lamp of energy class A +
- The LED lamps in the luminaire can be replaced by us or a specialist company
A timeless lamp that is ideal for counters, dining and coffee tables!
The luminaire can optionally be supplied with a remote control and built-in dimming module.
With this remote control, the light can be switched and dimmed continuously. The surcharge is € 48.
Selection of supply line: **
The illustration of the lamp shows this, with a central supply line.
The luminaire can also be delivered between the wire cables with the supply line on the side.