Lamp "Sandwich" oiled oak
This innovative lamp is brand new - "sandwich" because a 5 mm thick acrylic strip is incorporated between the two oak panels. This strip is illuminated separately by LEDs, decoratively and slightly discreetly. Due to the 4 wafer-thin wire rope suspensions, the lamp seems to float in space.
The high-performance LEDs in warm white emit an excellent, even and glare-free light downwards. However, it is not just a lamp in and of itself, it can also be used as a shelf/shelf for decorating glasses etc.
The load capacity of the 4 wire suspensions is 6 kg.
- Oak laminated wood, natural growth
- Wood length approx. 120 cm
- Wood width approx. 20 cm
- Wood thickness approx. 4.3 cm
- Total length of the suspensions + supply line 150 cm - can be shortened
- Weight about 7 kg
- Ceiling connection housing brushed nickel matt
- Luminous intensity 2,000 lumens = corresponds to approx. two 75 watt normal light bulbs
- Light color 2,900 Kelvin = corresponds to warm white incandescent light
- the lamp is sold with an energy class A+ bulb
- the LED lamps in the light can be replaced by us or a specialist company
A timeless lamp that is ideal for counters, dining and coffee tables!
Optionally, the lamp can be supplied with a remote control and built-in dimming module. With this remote control, the lamp can be switched and continuously dimmed. The surcharge is €48.
Alternatively, the lamp can be equipped with a dimmable power pack for its built-in dimmer in the wall. With this the lower light and the light of the acrylic plate can be switched and dimmed together werden.Der charge is 45, - €.
Selection of supply line:**
The illustration of the lamp shows this with a central supply line.
The lamp can also be delivered with the supply line on the side, between the wire ropes.