large Led antique beam hanging lamp
This Y-shaped lamp is part of a large half-timbered beam from an ancient half-timbered house. This wood was made into an extraordinary lamp in connection with the latest LED technology.
The LEDs have a light intensity of 4000 lumens distributed over the surface below. This corresponds to 4 x 75 watt normal incandescent lamps.
The embedded aluminum profile ensures very good heat dissipation and thus a long service life of approx. 25,000 hours. The opal cover ensures uniform, glare-free illumination above the table or below.
- Wood length approx. 181 cm
- Wood width approx. 68 cm
- Wood thickness approx. 4 cm
- including wire rope suspensions = can be shortened to 8 cm
- Total length of the suspensions 150 cm (can be shortened)
- Ceiling connection housing, metal, brushed nickel matt
- Light intensity 4000 lumens = corresponds to approx. Four 75 watt standard lamps
- Light color 2900 Kelvin = corresponds to the warm white incandescent lamp light
- the luminaire is sold with a light source of energy class A +
- The LED lamps in the luminaire can be replaced by us or a specialist company
Unique, individual and with the latest LED technology, you will receive a unique item with an eye-catching guarantee!
The lamp can optionally be supplied with a remote control and built-in dimming module. With this remote control the lamp can be switched and dimmed continuously. The surcharge is € 48.