Nature and LED technology harmonized!
Adapted to the driftwood, the LED strips were covered with an opal cover for optimal light distribution. Due to the 2 wafer-thin 150 cm long wire rope suspensions, the lamp seems to float in the room. The cable with the power supply was led out in the middle. The wooden surface was left natural.
- Total length of the lamp about 170 cm
- Diameter approx. <8 cm
- Weight about 4 kg
- Supply line and rope length 150 cm (can be shortened)
- Ceiling connection housing brushed nickel matt
- Light intensity 1400 lumens = corresponds to approx. A 90 watt normal incandescent lamp
- Light color 2900 Kelvin = corresponds to incandescent light
- the lamp is sold with a lamp of energy class A +
- the led lamps can be replaced in the luminaire by us or a specialist company
The luminaire can optionally be supplied with a remote control and built-in dimming module.
With this remote control, the light can be switched and dimmed continuously. The surcharge is € 48.