Led driftwood lamp
Adapted to the driftwood, the LED strips were covered with an opal cover for optimal light distribution. Due to the 2 wafer-thin 150 cm long wire rope suspensions, the lamp seems to float in the room. The supply line with the power supply was led out in the middle. The wooden surface was left natural.
- Wood length approx. 170 cm
- Wood diameter approx. <8 cm
- Weight approx. 4 kg
- including wire rope suspension 150 cm (can be shortened)
- Ceiling connection housing, metal, brushed nickel matt
- Light intensity 1400 lumens = corresponds to approx. 90 watt normal light bulbs
- Light color 2900 Kelvin = corresponds to the light of an incandescent lamp
- the luminaire is sold with a light source of energy class A +
- The LED lamps in the luminaire can be replaced by us or a specialist company
The lamp can optionally be supplied with a remote control and built-in dimming module. With this remote control, the light can be switched and continuously dimmed. The surcharge is € 48.
Alternatively, the luminaire can be equipped with a dimmable power supply for your built-in dimmer in the wall. The surcharge is 45, - €.