Lamp made from antique beams
A wooden beam several hundred years old was made into an extraordinary lamp.
The wood surface has been left natural. The 4 wafer-thin wire rope suspensions make the lamp seem to float in the room.
The high-performance LEDs in warm white emit excellent, even and glare-free light downwards and upwards.
The load capacity of the 4 rope suspensions is 6 kg and allows plenty of scope for your creative decoration ideas!
- Wood length approx. 98 cm
- Wood width approx. 16 cm
- Wood thickness approx. 4 cm
- Weight approx. 5 kg
- Total length of the suspensions 150 cm (can be shortened)
- Ceiling connection housing metal, matt nickel
- Light intensity lower light 2600 lumens = corresponds to approx. Two 85 watt standard lamps
- Light intensity skylight 1300 lumens = corresponds to approx. 85 watt normal lamp
- Light color 2900 Kelvin = corresponds to normal incandescent light
- the lamp is sold with an A + energy class lamp
- The LED lamps in the luminaire can be replaced by us or a specialist company
The lamp can optionally be equipped with a duo radio remote control. With this, the upper and lower light can be switched and dimmed separately. The surcharge is € 96.