Antique bar lamp
A wooden beam several hundred years old was made into an extraordinary lamp.
The wooden surface was darkly oiled with wood oil. Due to the 4 wafer-thin wire rope suspensions, the lamp seems to float in the room.
The high-performance LEDs in warm white emit an excellent, uniform and glare-free light downwards and upwards.
The load capacity of the 4 rope suspensions is 6 kg and allows plenty of scope for your creative decoration ideas!
- Wood length approx. 96 cm
- Wood width about 17 cm
- Wood thickness about 3.5 cm
- Weight about 5 kg
- Total length of the suspensions 150 cm (can be shortened)
- Ceiling connection housing metal nickel matt
- Luminous intensity under light 1900 lumens = corresponds to approx. Two 70 watt standard lamps
- Light intensity of skylight 900 lumens = corresponds to approx. A 65 watt standard lamp
- Light color 2900 Kelvin = corresponds to normal incandescent light
- the lamp is sold with a lamp of energy class A +
- the LED lamps in the luminaire can be replaced by us or a specialist company
Unique, individual and with state-of-the-art LED technology you get a one-off with an eye-catcher guarantee!
The luminaire can optionally be equipped with a duo radio remote control. With this, the top and bottom lights can be switched separately and also dimmed. The surcharge is € 96.