Hanging lamp made of wood from antique beams
A wooden beam several hundred years old was made into an extraordinary lamp.
The wooden surface has been left natural. The 4 wafer-thin wire rope suspensions make the lamp seem to float in the room.
The high-performance LEDs in warm white emit excellent, even and glare-free light downwards and upwards.
The load capacity of the 4 rope suspensions is 6 kg and allows plenty of scope for your creative decoration ideas!
- Wood length approx. 144 cm
- Wood width approx. 21 cm
- Wood thickness approx. 3.5 cm
- Weight approx. 9 kg
- Total length of the suspensions 150 cm (can be shortened)
- Ceiling connection housing metal, matt nickel
- Light intensity lower light 1800 lumens = corresponds to approx. Two 65 watt normal lamps
- Light intensity overhead light 1200 lumens = corresponds to approx. 90 watt normal lamp
- Light color 2900 Kelvin = corresponds to normal incandescent light
- the luminaire is sold with a light source of energy class A +
- The LED lamps in the luminaire can be replaced by us or a specialist company
The lamp can optionally be equipped with a duo radio remote control. With this, the upper and lower light can be switched and dimmed separately. The surcharge is € 96.