XXL pendant lamp made of antique half-timbered beams
A hundred-year-old oak beam was made into an extraordinary lamp. The wooden surface was left natural. Due to the 4 wafer-thin wire rope suspensions, the lamp seems to float in the room. The high-performance LEDs in warm white emit an excellent, uniform and glare-free light downwards and upwards. The load capacity of the 4 rope suspensions is 6 kg and allows plenty of scope for your creative decoration ideas!
- Wood length approx. 200 cm
- Wood width about 20 cm
- Wood thickness about 5 cm
- Weight about 16 kg
- Total length of the suspensions 150 cm (can be shortened)
- Ceiling connection housing metal nickel matt
- Luminous intensity under light 4300 lumens = corresponds to approx. Three 90 watt standard lamps
- Luminous intensity of skylight 2400 lumens = corresponds to approximately two 80 watt standard lamps
- Light color 2900 Kelvin = corresponds to normal incandescent light
- the lamp is sold with a lamp of energy class A +
- the LED lamps in the luminaire can be replaced by us or a specialist company
(The decoration shown is not included)
The luminaire can optionally be equipped with a duo radio remote control. With this, the top and bottom lights can be switched separately and also dimmed. The surcharge is € 96.